11.0 Watts LED Lamp, PAR30L, Medium Screw (E26), 900 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 426J93
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 06202K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Bulb Shape PAR30L
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 11.0
- Wattage Equivalency 75W INC
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 90.0
- Bulb Type Standard
- Bulb Beam Angle 25 Degrees
- Lumens 900
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Narrow Flood
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-1/2"
- Light Bulb Dia. 3-3/4"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Rough Service Yes
- High Output No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL Listed, NSF Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.