Class 800 FNPT Gate Valve, Inlet to Outlet Length: 3-37/64", Pipe Size: 3/4", Max. Fluid Temp.: 850°
- Item# 1PRG9
- Mfr. Model# SV34834TE006
- Catalog Page# 3609
- UNSPSC# 40141613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gate Valve
- Class Class 800
- Pipe Size 3/4"
- Connection Type FNPT
- Body Material Forged Carbon Steel
- Top of Handle to Inlet Center 6-21/32"
- Inlet to Outlet Length 3-37/64"
- Max. Water Pressure 1975 psi
- Max. Steam Pressure 1460 psi
- Max. Fluid Temp. 850 Degrees F
- Valve Stem Type Rising
- Stem Material 410 Stainless Steel
- Bonnet Style Bolted
- Wedge Material 410 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material Carbon Steel
- Handle Type Hand Wheel
- Standards API 602, BS 5352, ASTM A105, NACE MR-0175
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PRH8Class 800 Socket Weld Gate Valve, Inlet to Outlet Length: 3-37/64", Pipe Size: 3/4", Max. Fluid TempGRAINGER APPROVED
Price $87.90 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.