Carbon Steel FNPT x FNPT Ball Valve, Locking Lever, 1/2" Pipe Size
- Item # 5DYF6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SV50F74004
- Catalog Page # 2869
- UNSPSC # 40141607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Handle can be locked in an open or closed position. Vacuum service to 29" Hg. Suitable for use with hydraulics, oils, and low-pressure steam in medium-pressure applications.
- Item Ball Valve
- Body Material Carbon Steel
- Body Style Inline
- General Connection Type Female NPT
- Valve Structure 2-Piece
- Pipe Size 1/2"
- Connection Type FNPT x FNPT
- Port Full
- Max. Pressure 6000 psi CWP
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Ball Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Seat Material Delrin(R)
- Stem Type Blowout Proof
- Handle Type Locking Lever
- Handle Material 300 Stainless Steel with PVC Grip
- Stem Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Body Seal Material PTFE
- Features Actuator Mounting Pad
- Ball Valve Product Group Manual
- Valve Basic Body Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ASTM A216 WCB
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?