DZR Brass Temperature Gauge, 3/4" Tube Size
- Item # 49EL58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 24439
- Catalog Page # 2801
- UNSPSC # 41112105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Temperature Gauge
- Tube Fitting Material DZR Brass
- Fitting Connection Type Push-Fit
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 3/4"
- Tube Size 3/4"
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- Color Tan
- Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Gasket Material EPDM
- Special Features Connects Copper, Pex and CPVC in any Combination without the Use of Soldering, Unions or Glue, Temperature Gauge
- Standards ASSE 1061, NSF 61
- Compliance ASSE 1061/NSF61, NSF/ANSI 372
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.