125W Solar Power Kit, 112A Battery Capacity, 12.0VDC
- Item # 26KG82
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GPA125-M-ALC1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 60104701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solar Power Kit
- Power Rating 125W
- Battery Capacity 112A
- Battery Type Maintenance Free Deep Cycle Gel Cell
- Enclosure Material Vented Aluminum
- Modes of Operation Always On, Timers, Motion Activation, Other Controls Available
- Voltage 12.0VDC
- Effective Projected Area EPA 7.53 sq. ft.
- Mounting 45 Degrees /5 Degrees Welded Aluminum Mounting Bracket for 4" O.D. Round Pole or Larger
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Features Aluminum Protective Solar Panel Pan
- Weight 140 lb.
- For Use With Cameras, Communications Devices, RTU/SCADA, Flow Meters, Seismic Monitoring, Cathodic Protection, Railroad Applications, Other Electronic Devices
- Standards Meets AASHTO Wind Requirements
- Includes Full 12 ga. Wiring Harness, Liquid Tight Connectors, Flex Tube, Quick Connect Terminals, and Stainless Steel Hardware for Mounting Solar Array and Battery Box to Bracket.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.