3 Phase Surge Protection Device, 120/208VAC Wye
- Item# 1EC59
- Mfr. Model# PA120Y
- Catalog Page# 275
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Surge Protection Device
- Phase 3
- Voltage 120/208VAC Wye
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage 150/300VAC
- Voltage Protection Rating 700V (N-G), 800V (L-G, L-N), 1500V (L-L)
- Nominal Discharge Current 10kA
- Modes of Protection L-G, L-L, L-N, N-G
- Filtering / Nonfiltering Nonfiltering
- Modular / Nonmodular Nonmodular
- Mounting Style Surface
- Enclosure Material Plastic
- Enclosure NEMA Rating 4X
- Length 6.31"
- Width 4.75"
- Depth 3.56"
- Joules 1100
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase 80kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode 160kA
- Short Circuit Current Rating 5kA
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 5
- Standards UL1449, CSA C22.2 No. 8
- Includes Protection Status Indicator, Short Circuit and Thermal Fusing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.