Multi-Gas Detector, LEL/O2/H2S, Yellow
- Item # 36T572
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 909-00000-G
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 3 Gas
- Detects Combustible, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide
- Gas Type LEL, O2, H2S
- Sensor Range 50 ppm to 100% LEL Methane, Propane, 0 to 25% O2, 0 to 100 ppm H2S
- Resolution Combustibles (0.1%), O2 (0.1%), H2S (1 ppm)
- Housing Color Yellow
- Operating Temp. Range 0 to 120 Degrees F (-17.78 to 48.9 Degrees C)
- Alarm Setting Adjustable
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Battery Life 12 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL Classifieds Only as to Intrinsic Safety in Class 1, Div 1, Groups C and D
- Features Locates Combustible Gas Leaks, Measures Percent LEL Concentrations, and Monitors for Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulfide; Internal Pump, Selective Event Log, ABS Construction
- Height 11-1/2"
- Width 3"
- Depth 2-5/16"
- Includes (3) C Batteries, Case, Spare Sensor Cap, Wrist Strap, Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.