Carbon Monoxide, Methane Calibration Gas, 100L Cylinder Capacity
- Item # 36T527
- Mfr. Model # 315-140001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 12142208
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Calibration Gas
- Gas Name Carbon Monoxide, Methane
- Gas Mixture 100 ppm CO, 2.5% CH4 (50% LEL)
- Background Gas Air
- Cylinder Capacity 100L
- Cylinder Material Aluminum
- For Use With Mfr. No. 909-00000-D, 909-00000-F, 909-00000-G, 909-00000-H, 910-00100-D, 910-00100-F, 910-00100-G, 910-00100-H, 880-00035, 880-00006, 880-00044
- Connection Size 5/8"-18 UNF Threaded Collar
- Max. Pressure 1000 psi
- Cylinder Dia. 3-1/2"
- Cylinder Height 12"
- Accuracy +/-2%
- Calibration Certificate NIST
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.