Kerosene Radiant Convection Heater, 1.2 gal., 0.08 gph, BtuH Output 10,000, 400 sq. ft.
- Item# 5UDU3
- Mfr. Model# CTN110
- Catalog Page# 3841
- UNSPSC# 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Kerosene Radiant Convection Heater
- BtuH Output 10,000
- Tank Capacity 1.2 gal.
- Fuel Consumption 0.08 gph
- Heating Area 400 sq. ft.
- Hours on One Filling 14
- Fuel Type Kerosene
- Voltage Not Required
- Built-In Thermostat No
- Length 12-1/4"
- Width 18-1/2"
- Height 19-3/4"
- Features Automatic Shut Off Switch, Tip Over Switch, Safety Protected Guard, Automatic Igniter, EZ Flame Adjuster
- Safety Features Automatic Shut Off
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Standards CSA, UL Listed
- Includes Siphon Pump, Batteries, Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) Package and Manuals
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: MA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.