Trident Series, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, 9 to 13 Lens Shade, 3.80" x 1.60" Viewing Area
- Item # 6FKR7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S41200WC-611
- Catalog Page # 2404
- UNSPSC # 46181704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Lens Shade 9 to 13
- Welding Helmet Light State Not Rated
- Viewing Area 3.80" x 1.60"
- Welding Helmet Color Graphics
- Welding Helmet Material Thermoplastic
- Series Trident
- Grind Mode No
- Electromagnetic Sensor Yes
- Number of Arc Sensors 2
- Switching Speed 1/10,000 sec.
- Graphics Winner's Circle
- Power Source Solar
- Headgear Ratchet
- ADF Controls Analog
- Battery Type Solar Cells
- Battery Life Rechargeable
- Features Quick Release Headgear, Lightweight, Full Protection Against UV/IR Rays, ADF Mag Sense; Arc and Magnetic Sensors - No Flickering
- Includes ADF Module, Ratchet Headgear
- EN379 Classification 1/2/1/2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.