Ratchet Faceshield Assembly,Shade 8
- Item # 2KLE5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S32181
- Catalog Page # 1668
- UNSPSC # 46181702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ratchet Faceshield Assembly
- Visor Color Family Clear
- Visor Material Polycarbonate
- Visor Color Shade 8
- Visor Thickness 0.060"
- Visor Width 12-1/2"
- Visor Height 9"
- Dielectric Protection No
- Headgear Material Nylon
- Standards ANSI Z87 + High Impact, ANSI Z49 ( Plasma Cutting ), CAN/CSA-Z94.3
- Headgear Color Black
- Faceshield Assembly/Headgear Suspension Ratchet
- Headgear Style Full Crown
- Visor Coating Anti-Fog
- Disposable/ Reusable Reusable
- Features Combined Clear Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Faceshield w/ Shade 8 Flip Window for Uninterupted Protection During Cutting, Grinding, Chipping, Brazing or Soldering Operations, The Shield Curves Naturally to Fit Facial Contours - Ensuring Relaible Protection from
- Includes Faceshield, Flip Window, Crown and Headgear
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.