Faceshield Assembly, Dark Green
- Item # 5UPX0
- Mfr. Model # S31200
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Faceshield Assembly
- Visor Color Family Green
- Visor Material Polycarbonate
- Visor Color Dark Green
- Visor Thickness 0.060"
- Visor Width 15"
- Visor Height 8"
- Dielectric Protection Yes
- ATPV Rating 9.9 cal./cm2
- Headgear Material Nylon
- Standards ANSI Z87 + High Impact , ASTM F-2178-06, NFPA 70E-2009
- Headgear Color Black
- Faceshield Assembly/Headgear Suspension Ratchet
- Headgear Style Full Crown with Chinguard
- Visor Coating Anti-Fog
- Disposable/ Reusable Reusable
- Features 9.9 Cal Level I Arc Flash Protection, Anti-Fog Visor, Exceptional Color Clarity and Optics, Comfortable with Spark Guard
- Includes Chin Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.