180 psi Progressive Cavity Metering Pump, 600 Max. RPM, 115VAC
- Item # 15V238
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MDP 003-12
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151553
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Progressive Cavity Metering Pump
- Required HP @ Lower RPM 1/2
- Required HP @ Higher RPM 1/2
- Voltage 115VAC
- Hz 60
- Max. Viscosity 40,000 cPs
- Particle Size 2.5mm
- Min. Pressure (PSI) 0
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 180
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 0 PSI 0.0089 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 0 PSI 0.2132 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 90 PSI 0.0079 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 90 PSI 0.2132 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Min. RPM and 180 PSI 0.0038 gpm
- Flow Rate @ Max. RPM and 180 PSI 0.2025 gpm
- Min. Fluid Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Max. Fluid Temp. 132 Degrees F
- Inlet/Outlet (In.) 1-1/2 NPT
- Seal Type Lip
- Seal Material PTFE/Ceramic/FPM
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Length (In.) 25-9/16
- Width (In.) 7-3/8
- Height (In.) 11-1/8
- Series MDP
- Application Metering
- Includes Variable Speed VFD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.