Lubricant, -75°F to 700 Degrees F, No Additives, 20 lb. Pail
- Item # 31ER16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 30733
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubricant Type Dry Film Lubricant
- Item Lubricant
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Additives No Additives
- Min. Operating Temp. -75 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 700 Degrees F
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Container Size 20 lb.
- Lubricant Color White
- Net Weight 20 lb.
- Flash Point None
- Specific Gravity 2.8
- VOC Content 0
- Application For Roller Chains On Oven Conveyors, Paint Lines and Drying Ovens, Bakery Oven Chains, Sealed for Life Units
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.