General Purpose Dry Lubricant, -75° to 700°F, Talc, Net Fill 20 lb., Pail
- Item # 31ER16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SLIKTALC-20#
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Shipping Weight 22.5 lbs.
- Lubricant Application General Purpose Dry Lubricant
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Lubricant Brand Seed Slik
- Net Fill 20 lb.
- Container Size 20 lb.
- Lubricant Container Pail
- Lubricant Base Mineral Oil
- Primary Additive Talc
- Min. Operating Temp. -75 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 700 Degrees F
- NSF Rating Not Rated
- 50 State VOC Compliant Yes
- VOC Content 0%
- Lubricant Color White
- Flammability Flammable
- GHS Flammability Rating Flammable Liquid (Category 3)
- Flash Point None
- Standards USDA Biobased Certified
- USDA Certified Biobased Product Yes
- Green Certification or Other Recognition USDA Certified Biobased Product
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is USDA Certified Biobased Product.