Electromagnetic Lock, 1650lb., 1511SSeries
- Item # 28XN63
- Mfr. Model # 1511SNDKVDB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electromagnetic Lock
- Type Surface Mount
- Opening Action Electromagnetic or Manual
- Material Steel
- Amp Draw @ 12V 830mA/12VDC
- Amp Draw @ 24V 450mA/24VDC
- Input Voltage 12/24VDC
- Projection from Wall (In.) 2-5/8
- Features Delayed Egress California Building Code Compliant Features with Door Position and Magnetic Bond Sensor for Single Outswing Doors
- Total Projection (In.) 2-5/8
- Holding Force (Lb.) 1650
- Armature Length (In.) 7-3/8
- Armature Width (In.) 2-3/8
- Armature Depth (In.) 9/16
- Lock Body Length (In.) 11
- Lock Body Width (In.) 2-3/4
- Lock Body Depth (In.) 2-5/8
- Strike Plate Length (In.) 7-3/8
- Strike Plate Width (In.) 2-3/8
- Strike Plate Depth (In.) 9/16
- Mfr. Series 1511S
- Release Delay instantaneous
- Finish Clear Anodized
- Standards UL Listed
- Options Included Dual Voltage
- For Use With High Security Industrial Applications
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.