Electromagnetic Lock,600 lb.,BondStat
- Item # 39CC28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # M380BD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electromagnetic Lock
- Type Surface Mount with Bracket and Cover
- Opening Action Instant Release
- Material Steel
- Amp Draw @ 12V 500mA
- Amp Draw @ 24V 270mA
- Input Voltage 12/24VDC
- Projection from Wall (In.) 2-1/4
- Features Led Indicator for Locked, Auto Sensing Dual Voltage Sensor, Fail Safe
- Total Projection (In.) 3
- Holding Force (Lb.) 600
- Armature Length (In.) 10
- Armature Width (In.) 2-3/16
- Armature Depth (In.) 2-7/16
- Lock Body Length (In.) 10
- Lock Body Width (In.) 2-3/16
- Lock Body Depth (In.) 2-7/16
- Strike Plate Length (In.) 7-7/16
- Strike Plate Width (In.) 1-5/8
- Strike Plate Depth (In.) 1/2
- Mfr. Series M380
- Finish Satin Aluminum
- Standards UL10C, UL1034, CAN4-S104, CAN/ULC, ANSI/BHMA A156.23, Grade 1E18501-500, E18531-500, CSFM- California State FireMarshall Approved
- Options Included BondSTAT Lock Bond Sensor
- Includes Adjustable Relock Delay 0.5 to 15 sec.
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.