Door Lever Lockset,Mortise,Elect/Mech
- Item # 52HY35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LSM4-246-630-RHR
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Electrical/Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Mortise
- Lockset Function Fail Safe
- Lockset Grade Not Graded
- Style LSL Lever
- Lockset Finish Brushed Stainless Steel
- Keyway Type Less Cylinder
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards UL, Intertek
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant Yes
- Cylinder Core Type Not Included
- Features Request to Exit Switch, Door Position Switch, Latch Position Switch
- For Use With Commercial Wood, Hollow Metal Doors
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Complete Lock, Mounting Hardware
- Item Door Lever Lockset
- Location Type Institutional
- Lockset Performance Strength Extra Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 0
- Number of Pins 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Series LSL Series
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike Type Curved Lip Strike
- Voltage 24VDC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.