Door Lever Lockset,Mortise,Mechanical
- Item # 49WL90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPELL-C3B-630-LH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Mortise
- Lockset Function Classroom
- Lockset Grade Not Graded
- Style Spell C Escutcheon
- Lockset Finish Stainless Steel
- Keyway Type Less Cylinder
- Key Type Not Keyed
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating Not Rated
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Cylinder Core Type SFIC Not Included
- Features Instant Deadbolt Projection, Free Egress, Lockdown
- For Use With Wood, Steel, Fiberglass Doors
- Handle Material Stainless Steel
- Includes Lever, Trim, Component Kit
- Item Door Lever Lockset
- Location Type Commercial
- Lockset Performance Strength Extra Heavy Duty
- Number of Keys 0
- Number of Pins 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/4"
- Series Spell C
- Strike Dim. 1-1/4" x 4-7/8"
- Strike Type ANSI
- Voltage None
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.