Steel Door,Push Bar,RHR,36 x 84 In.
- Item # 23Y718
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HDQM16-36X84-45-HLH
- Catalog Page # 2045
- UNSPSC # 30171505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Steel Door with Frame
- Door Design Quick Mount
- Lock Type Push Bar Rim Exit Device With Locking Trim
- Frame Type 12 Gauge Steel, Fully Welded
- Material 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand RHR
- Thermal Insulation U-Factor None
- Door Opening Height 84"
- Door Opening Width 36"
- Window Height 34"
- Window Width 22"
- Thickness 1-3/4"
- Overall Depth 2-1/4"
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, 45 Minute Fire Rated
- For Use With Pre-Existing Door Openings
- Includes 3 Ball Bearing Hinges, 1 Exit Device, 1 Lever Handle Trim With Mortise Cylinder, Ceramic Glass, 1 Door Closer, Weatherstripping With Door Sweep
- Green Environmental Attribute Minimum 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Green Certification or Other Recognition S.M.A.R.T. Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is S.M.A.R.T. Certified.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.