SCBA Backframe Assembly, Includes Kevlar® Harness, Belt, E-Z Flo® Regulator, Gauge and HUD Console
- Item# 9KKU5
- Mfr. Model# AP2120203000101
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46182004
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Built for firefighting comfort, safety, and efficiency, with integrated carrying handles, buddy indicator light, drag rescue loop, and angled mechanical pressure gauge with edge lighting. The EZ-Flo® regulator has an air-saver switch and indicates end-of-service with a gentle facepiece vibration. The carrier/harness has a streamlined 1-pc. aluminum backframe for freer movement, less fatigue, and better hose management. Padded wraparound wings support weight on hips. Wide-bodied shoulder pads further distribute weight. Oversized parachute-style harness fasteners adjust smoothly, even when wearing gloves. Reflective front patches enhance night visibility. Enhanced latching system with durable fabric band makes cylinder changes quick and efficient. 2 interconnected pressure reducers provide an automatic transfer to the secondary circuit and vibrating alarm, triggered by reduced primary pressure. The control console has an Auto-On edge-lit pressure gauge light. Simplified central battery module holds six AA batteries. Interchangeable with Scott facepiece respirators AV-2000®, AV-3000™, and AV-3000™ with SureSeal System™ (sold separately). Cylinders also sold separately. The Heads-Up Display (HUD mounts to the regulator to provide a clear LED readout of the cylinder air status and serve as a redundant low-air alarm. Provided with select units.• NIOSH approved• Meet NFPA 1981 and 1982-2007• CBRN approved
- Item SCBA Backframe Assembly
- Pressure 2216 psi
- SCBA Harness Material Kevlar(R)
- SCBA Backframe Material Kevlar(R)
- For Use With 30 Minute Low Pressure Cylinder
- Includes Kevlar(R) Harness, Belt, E-Z Flo(R) Regulator, Gauge and HUD Console
- Standards NIOSH Approved, Meets NFPA 1981-2007 Standard
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.