Pressure Demand Airline Respirator, For Use With Extended Duration Airlines Supply Source
- Item # 3NRD5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 804386-19
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182002
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.38 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Positive pressure system helps protect from heat, dust, fumes, and gases during extended wear in non-IDLH environments. Pressure-demand EZ-Flo® Modulair™ regulator maintains a positive but comfortable pressure inside the facepiece; it can be used as a personal-issue regulator with Ska-Pak Plus SAR, ACSi SCBA, and other Scott SCBA respirators with Modulair connections. The system includes regulator, nylon harness, and Hansen fittings (supply hose sold separately).• NIOSH approved
- Item Pressure Demand Airline Respirator
- For Use With Extended Duration Airlines Supply Source
- Couplers Hansen
- Headgear Included Medium AV-2000(R) Full-Facepiece Respirator
- Pressure 120psi
- Cylinder Material None
- Escape Bottle Duration None
- Includes Medium AV-2000(R) Full-Facepiece Respirator with Polyester Head Harness, Nylon Harness, E-Z Flo Modulair(TM) Regulator
- Standards NIOSH Approved
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.