AV-3000® Full Face Respirator, Respirator Connection Type: Quarter Turn Bayonet, 4 pt. with Mesh Hea
- Item # 5LVL0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 805773-73
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D4208
- UNSPSC # 46182007
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Full Face Respirator
- Facepiece Material Polyisoprene
- Full Face Suspension Type 4 pt. with Mesh Headnet
- Head Harness Material Kevlar(R) Mesh
- Respirator Connection Type Quarter Turn Bayonet
- Cartridges Included No
- Mask Size L
- Typical Application IDLH and Non-IDLH Environments
- Configured For Scott Air-Supplied and APR Products
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 45VH91HONEYWELL Full Face Respirator, Respirator Connection Type: Lung Demand Valve, 5 pt. Full Face SuspeHONEYWELL
Item # 5UVJ3SCOTT SAFETY
Item # 3PPY6AV-2000® Full Face Respirator, Respirator Connection Type: Quarter Turn Bayonet, 4 pt. with Mesh HeaSCOTT SAFETY
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.