Heat-Resistant Neoprene Yellow Gasket Sealant, 1 pt.
- Item # 2RUE2
- Mfr. Model # 1300
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasket Sealant
- Type Heat-Resistant Neoprene
- Size 1 pt.
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range -30 to 300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Viscosity 3200cP
- Flash Point -4 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden Up to 12 min.
- Substrates Metal, Wood, Neoprene, Reclaim, Sb-R, Butyl Rubber, and Plastics
- Characteristics Versatile, Brushable, High Immediate Strength and Heat Resistant
- Application For Rubber and Metal, Bonds Gaskets to Appliances, Light Fixtures and Farm Equipment, Brush, Spray, Roll Coat
- Standards Meets Mil Spec Mil-M-81289
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, MD, ME, NJ and PA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2RUE1SCOTCH-WELD
Your Price $19.14 / each
List Price $24.73
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.