Low Viscosity Neoprene Yellow Gasket Adhesive, 1 qt.
- Item # 2RUE3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1300L
- Catalog Page # 2222
- UNSPSC # 31201616
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasket Adhesive
- Type Low Viscosity Neoprene
- Size 1 qt.
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range -30 to 300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.88
- Viscosity 1000cP
- Flash Point -14 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Substrates Metal, Wood, Neoprene, Reclaim, Sb-R, Butyl Rubber, and Plastics
- Characteristics Lower Viscosity For Easier Brushing and Sprayability
- Application Spray, Brush
- Standards Meets Mil Spec Mil-MMM-A-121
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, GA, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, TX, UT, and VA.
Item # 2RUE4SCOTCH-WELD
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.