Liquid Yellow Gasket Adhesive, 5 gal.
- Item # 21XU23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 19936
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasket Adhesive
- Type Liquid
- Size 5 gal.
- Color Yellow
- Temp. Range -30 to 300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 0.85
- Viscosity 250-1000 Centipoise
- Flash Point -14 Degrees F
- Full Cure 8 min.
- Begins to Harden Not Specified
- Substrates Fabric, Felt, Cork, Metal, Leather, Paper, Flexible Foam
- Application It is a general-purpose adhesive that can be used for bonding most rubber and gasketing materials to most metal, baked enamel, wood, plastics and neoprene, SBR and butyl rubber.
- Standards Meets Mil Spec Mil-M-81288
- Includes Pour Spout
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.