For Aluminum and Other Metals Red Gasket Maker, 50mL
- Item # 2XLP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GM18-50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Gasket Maker
- Type For Aluminum and Other Metals
- Size 50mL
- Color Red
- Temp. Range -65 to 300 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.08
- Viscosity 700,000
- Flash Point 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure 24 hr.
- Begins to Harden 4 hr.
- Substrates All Metals, Especially Aluminum
- Characteristics Provides Instant Low Pressure Seal and Does Not Shrink Or Relax
- Application For Gearbox and Engine Casings, Fuel and Water Pumps, Auto Thermostats, Pipe Flanges, and Other Mated Surfaces.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2XLP2SCOTCH-WELD
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.