22 to 10 AWG Resin Compound Splice Kits, Black
- Item # 5ZNK7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 72-N2
- Catalog Page # 385
- UNSPSC # 39121718
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Resin Compound Splice Kits
- Wire Range 22 to 10 AWG
- Overall Length 10.5"
- Voltage Rating 1000V
- Material Resin with Plastic EPDM Rubber Mold
- Temp. Range Up to 194 Degrees F
- Color Black
- Max. Voltage 1000V
- Max. Temp. 194 Degrees F
- Standards RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Includes 2-Part Trans Mold Body, Resin Compound, (2) Pour Spouts, Rubber-Splicing Tape 23, Nonconductive Abrasive Cloth, and Bonding Jumper Wire with Clips
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.