Polypropylene Packaging Tape, Hot Melt Resin Adhesive, 2.50 mil Thick, 72mm X 50m
- Item # 2GJH3
- Mfr. Model # 373
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Packaging Tape
- Tape Application Hand
- Tape Backing Material Polypropylene
- Tape Adhesive Hot Melt Resin
- Tape Thickness 2.50 mil
- Tape Width 72mm
- Tape Length 50m
- Tape Shape Continuous Roll
- Tape Color White
- Min. Tape Performance Temp. 40 Degrees F
- Max. Tape Performance Temp. 80 Degrees F
- Tape Tensile Strength 30 lb./in.
- Tape Adhesive Strength 50 oz./in.
- Tape Core Diameter 3"
- Tape Elongation 160%
- Shear Strength 8000 min.
- Legend No Legend
- Series 373
- Standards ASTM D1974-92, CIDA-A-1684B, FDA Requirements for Indirect Food Contact
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1HAN4SCOTCH
Web Price $162.73 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.