Griddle Cleaner/Degreaser, 1 qt. Bottle, Unscented Liquid, Ready to Use, 1 EA
- Item # 1EKB8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 47131805
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Cleaner Chemical Product Grouping Grill, Range and Oven Cleaners
- Item - Grill, Range, and Oven Cleaners Griddle Cleaner/Degreaser
- Chemicals For Use On Hard Nonporous Surfaces
- Cleaner Container Type Bottle
- Cleaner Container Size 1 qt.
- Fragrance Unscented
- Ready to Use/Concentrated Ready to Use
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Standards CPSC Compliant, Green Seal Certified, OSHA Hazard Communications Standard, Safety Data Sheets, EPA and 29 CFR 1910.1200
- Cleaner Form Liquid
- Chemical Series No Series
- Primary Chemical None
- Flash Point 390 Degrees F
- Item Griddle Cleaner/Degreaser
- Green Certification or Other Recognition Green Seal Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Green Seal Certified.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.