12" Deburring and Finishing Convolute Wheel, 2" W, 5" Arbor Hole, Fine Silicon Carbide
- Item # 2DKW7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LD-WL
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23131506
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.55 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
The 3M™ Scotch-Brite™ 12" convolute wheel is a smooth running wheel for light deburring, polishing, and finishing. Made with a soft construction and smooth operation to require less effort by the operator than a harder wheel. Uses fine grade silicon carbide abrasive for low-pressure applications such as paint prep. • Multipurpose wheel cleans, finishes, blends, deburrs, and polishes all types of metals, composites, and glass • Nonwoven web runs cool and lessens impact on heat-sensitive materials • Unique resin system produces less smearing, reducing clean and prep time
- Item Convolute Wheel
- Style Deburring and Finishing
- Series LD-WL
- Diameter 12"
- Width 2"
- Arbor Hole 5"
- Abrasive Material Silicon Carbide
- Density Hard (8)
- Grade Fine
- Max. RPM 3000
- Application For Fine or Light Deburring and Creating Polished Finish
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions