Variable Frequency Drive,20 Max. HP,3 Input Phase AC,200 to 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 53RF64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATV630D15M3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 20
- Enclosure UL Type 1
- Input Voltage 200 to 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 70.2
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0.1 to 500 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.01 to 6000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.01 to 6000 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Height 26.50"
- Width 8.90"
- Depth 10.67"
- Control Type Keypad, Remote Keypad, Terminal, Digital Communication Network
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection IEC Class 10 Electronic Overload Protection
- Control Method Asynchronous Motors: Quadratic V/Hz, 2-Point V/Hz, 5-Point V/Hz, Synchronous Motors In Open Loop: Vector Control for Permanent Magnet Motors
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LCD
- Displays Customizable Units, Energy/Pump Monitoring, Trend and Drift Analysis, Dedicated Application Functions, Graphic HMI with Real Time Clock, Red Backlight Error Detection, QR Code Assistance
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With Synchronous, Asynchronous Motors and Special Motors From 800kW to 1.5MW
- Standards UL 508C, CSA, TUV, REACH, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.