Variable Frequency Drive,2 Max. HP,1 Input Phase AC,240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 48R289
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATV31CU15M2
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 2
- Enclosure NEMA 12
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 8
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Control Type Keypad/Remote
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Thermal Protection Motor,Short-Circuit Between Motor Phases Drive, Overheating Protection Drive, Overcurrent Between Output Phases and Earth Drive, Motor Phase Breaks Drive, Line Supply Phase Loss Safety Function
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays LED
- Digital Readout Yes
- Standards UL, CSA, CE, NOM,GOST, C-Tick
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.