Variable Frequency Drive,2 Max. HP,3 Input Phase AC,208VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 14H055
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SFD212DG2YB07D07
- Catalog Page # 156
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 2
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 208VAC
- Max. Output Amps 7.8
- Output Voltage 208VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor With Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 110%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 110%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0.5 to 200 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Dynamic Deceleration
- Height 40.375"
- Width 9.038"
- Depth 10.141"
- Start/Stop Control Yes
- Protection Circuit Breaker
- Control Method Drive or Commas
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LCD or Integrated
- Displays Integrated or LCD
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 14H054SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.