Terminal Block, 600VAC Voltage, 30 Amps, 10 AWG Max. Wire Size, 26 AWG Min. Wire Size
- Item # 23NY13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # NSYTRV44
- Catalog Page # 395
- UNSPSC # 39121410
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Featuring fast and reliable connection, this terminal block resists vibration and shocks, with a wide range of connection options. It offers the possibility of testing all terminal blocks, and helps ensure the quality and operational availability of equipment. It also optimizes installation setup and operation.
- Item Terminal Block
- Amps 30
- Max. Wire Size 10 AWG
- Min. Wire Size 26 AWG
- Voltage 600VAC
- Number of Poles 1
- Number of Connections 4
- Mounting Type DIN
- Connection Type Screw Clamp
- Pieces per Foot 50
- Terminal Type Pass-Through
- Block Material Polyamide 6/6
- Color Gray
- Channel Size 35mm
- Temp. Range -76 Degrees to 266 Degrees F
- Height 1.87"
- Depth 2.58"
- Width 0.24"
- 2-Pole Jumpers 23NY20
- End Barrier No. Modelo NSYTRAP24
- Standards UL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx, GL, LR, DNV
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions