3 Phase, Soft Start, 250A Output Current, 208 to 600VAC Input Voltage, 208 to 600VAC Output Voltage
- Item# 13E160
- Mfr. Model# ATS22C25S6U
- Catalog Page# 204
- UNSPSC# 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Output Current 250A
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 100
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 200
- Inputs/Outputs 3 Logic Inputs, 1 PTC Probe Analog Input, 2 (NC/NO) Relay Outputs
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 75
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 250
- Output Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Control Voltage 120VAC
- Frequency Automatic Adjustment
- IP Rating 00
- Ramp Time Adjustment Range 1 to 60 Sec, Factory Setting 10 Sec
- Start Type Controlled, Via Voltage and Current
- Stop Time Adjustable Range 1 to 60, Factory Setting Freewheel
- Application Constant & Variable Torque
- Height 15.60"
- Width 8.10"
- Depth 11.80"
- Communication Port Embedded Modbus
- Display 4 LED (Ready,Communication,Run and Trip), 4 7-Segment Display
- Standards UL,CSA,CE,GOST, C-Tick, and CCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 13E159SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Price $4,776.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.