22mm LED 2- Position Illuminated Selector Switch Operator, Plastic, Green
- Item # 6HV35
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ZB5AK1433
- Catalog Page # 246
- UNSPSC # 39121513
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Illuminated Selector Switch Operator
- Size 22mm
- Lamp Type LED
- Position 2
- Operator Color Green
- Basic Material Plastic
- Action Maintained / Momentary
- Lamp Module Type Module Not Included
- Lamp Module Voltage Module Not Included
- Type of Operator Lever
- Cam No Cam
- Operator Head Material Plastic
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 4, 4X, 13
- Bezel Material Nylon
- Bezel Color Black
- Lamp Voltage Not Applicable
- Replacement Lamp Not Applicable
- IP Rating 65
- Switch Operation @ Position A OOXX
- Switch Operation @ Position B XXOO
- Switch Operation @ Position C No Third Position
- Standards UL Listed File Number E164353 CCN NKCR, CSA Certified File Number LR44087 Class 321103, CE Marked
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6HN97SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.