Push Button Control Station, 1NC Contact Form, Number of Operators: 1
- Item # 5GEL0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9001KYG1Y1
- Catalog Page # 250
- UNSPSC # 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Push Button Control Station
- Number of Operators 1
- Size 30mm
- Legend Emergency Stop
- Type of Operator Push Button with Mushroom Head
- Action Push / Pull
- Contact Form 1NC
- Mechanical Interlock No
- NEMA Rating 4
- Contact Rating 10A @ 600VAC, 2.5A @ 24VDC
- NEMA Contact Rating Designation A600/Q600
- IP Rating 66
- Mounting Wall
- Hub 3/4" NPT
- Height 3-5/8"
- Width 4.00"
- Depth 5.50"
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Zinc
- Enclosure Color Gray and Yellow
- Standards UL, CSA
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5GEL1SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.