Pilot Light Control Station, 1NC Contact Form, Number of Operators: 1
- Item # 5GEK9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9001KYG12
- Catalog Page # 262
- UNSPSC # 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pilot Light Control Station
- Number of Operators 1
- Number of Pilot Lights 1
- Size 30mm
- Legend No Legend
- Type of Operator Guarded Green Pilot Light
- Action Push / Pull
- Operator Color Red
- Contact Form 1NC
- Mechanical Interlock No
- NEMA Rating 4
- Contact Rating 10A @ 600VAC, 2.5A @ 24VDC
- IP Rating 66
- Mounting Wall
- Hub 3/4" NPT
- Height 3.63"
- Width 4.00"
- Depth 5.50"
- Enclosure Material Die Cast Zinc
- Enclosure Color Gray
- Standards UL, CSA
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5GEK8SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.