Overload Relay, Trip Class: 20, Current Range: 48.0 to 65.0A, Number of Poles: 3
- Item # 6KYC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LRD365L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Overload Relay
- Current Range 48.0 to 65.0A
- For Use With TeSys D LC1D40A thru LC1D65A Contactors, Direct Mounting to LC1 with Ever Link Terminations D40A-D65A
- Trip Class 20
- Sensing Method Bimetallic
- Features Single Phase Sensitivity, Differential
- Number of Poles 3
- Height 2.76"
- Depth 4.84"
- Width 2.17"
- Separate Mounting Yes
- Kit Required for Retrofit Mtg. No
- Standards UL, CSA, IEC, ATEX D 94/9/CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.