Multi-Function Timing Relay, 12 to 240VAC/DC, 8 Pins, SPDT
- Item # 6CXD0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TDRPRO-5101
- Catalog Page # 223
- UNSPSC # 39121519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Multi-Function Timing Relay
- Function - Timing Relay Interval (Power On), Memory Hold (S Make), Off Delay (S Break), On Delay (Power On), One Shot, Off/On Delay (S Make/Break), Pulse Generator, Repeat Cycle (Starting Off), Repeat Cycle (Starting On), Retriggerable One Shot
- Coil Volts 12 to 240VAC/DC
- Base Type - Plug In Relay Octal
- Number of Pins - Relay 8
- Mounting - Relay Plug In
- Contact Form - Relay SPDT
- Power Consumption - Relay 2.5VA, 2.0W
- Adjustment Method - Timer Thumbwheel
- Min. Time Setting - Timer 0.10 sec.
- Max. Time Setting - Timer 416 days 6 hr.
- Status Indicator LED
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Body Height - Relay 3.15"
- Body Width - Relay 1.90"
- Body Depth - Relay 1.90"
- Overall Height - Relay 3.38"
- Electrical Connection Socket
- Socket 5X852, 1EGP3, 1EGP5
- Hz - Electrical 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Standards UL, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1EJN7DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.