Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Item# 2EV14
- Mfr. Model# DL1CE048
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T2
- Bulb Base Type Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)
- Voltage 48
- Watts 2.4
- Average Bulb Life 5000 hr.
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -25 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Bulb Start Type Instant
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 18 months
Compliance and Restrictions
- Harmony XB4 XB5 XB7 22mm Push Buttons Catalog 2013
- XB4B XB5A ZB4B ZB5A 22 mm Push Buttons Instruction
- Control Signaling Diameter 22mm XB4 ZB4 Catalog 2004
- Harmony Double And Triple Headed Push Buttons Catalog
- Dimensions For Multiple Head Push Buttons Harmony XB4 XB5
- Leading The Way In SEMI S2 Compliance EMO Buttons And Guards
- SEMI S2 Compliant Installation of EMO Switch with EMO Guard
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.