Red Light Curtain, 26.3 ft. Max. Sensing Distance, 24VDC Input Voltage
- Item# 14C838
- Mfr. Model# XUSLPB2A600M
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46171620
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Light Curtain
- Max. Sensing Distance 26.3 ft.
- Input Voltage 24VDC
- Safety Output Ratings 625mA @ 24VDC
- Color Red
- Housing Material Aluminum
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- Protected Height 23.6"
- IP Rating 65
- Beam Spacing 11.800"
- Number of Beams 2
- Effective Aperture Angle 2.5 Degrees @ 3m
- Light Source 850nm IR LED
- Response Time 16 to 24 msec
- Overall Height 33.11"
- Width 2.08"
- Depth 2.33"
- Cable Length No Cable
- Cable Connection Receiver M12, 8 Pin
- Cable Connection Transmitter M12, 5 Pin
- Number of Aux. Outputs 1
- Auxillary Output Circuit Type PNP
- Auxiliary Contact Rating 100mA @ 24VDC
- Reset Type NC
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Standards EN/IEC 61496-2
- Includes (2) Sets of (2) Brackets with Mounting Hardware, User Guide with Certificate of Conformity
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.