Illuminated Push Button Operator, White, Momentary Action, 6VAC Lamp Voltage
- Item # 2XVJ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 9001K3L1W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H4479
- UNSPSC # 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Illuminated Push Button Operator
- Size 30mm
- Action Momentary
- Type of Operator Extended Guarded Button
- Head Material Metal
- Basic Material Metal
- Bezel Metal
- Color White
- Lamp Module Voltage 120VAC
- Lamp Module Type Transformer
- Lamp Type Incandescent
- Lamp Voltage 6VAC
- Replacement Lamp 4VCW2
- NEMA Rating 3R, 4, 12
- IP Rating 66
- Legend No Legend
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Terminal Connection Pressure Plate
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Harmony XB4/XB5/XB7 Push Buttons 2013 Catalog
- Harmony XB4B/XB5A/ZB4B/ZB5A Instruction Bulletin
- Harmony Control & Signaling 2004 Catalog
- Semiconductor Industry Expertise Data Bulletin
- Harmony Double & Triple-Headed Push Buttons 2011 Catalog
- Harmony SEMI S2 Compliant Installation Guide
- Harmony XB4/XB5 Dimensions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.