Overload Relay, Trip Class: 10, Current Range: 0.16 to 0.23A, Number of Poles: 3
- Item # 6B183
- Mfr. Model # LR2K0302
- Catalog Page # 177
- UNSPSC # 39121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Overload Relay
- Current Range 0.16 to 0.23A
- For Use With TeSys K AC or DC IEC Contactor
- Trip Class 10
- Sensing Method Bimetallic
- Features Single Phase Sensitivity, Differential
- Number of Poles 3
- Height 2.56"
- Depth 2.28"
- Width 1.77"
- Standards UL File/CCN E164353 / NKCR, CSA LR43364 3211 03, IEC 60947, CE, RoHS
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.