Fixture Mount Occupancy Sensor, 900 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, White
- Item # 16T964
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SLSPIP211
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
High- and Low-Bay Occupancy SensorsProvide 360° viewing angle with 900-sq.-ft. coverage area using passive infrared (PIR) technology. 1000W at 120V. White color. Include high- and low-bay lenses; fluorescent-fixture sensors also include aisle lens.UL and C-UL Listed.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Fixture Mount
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 900 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120 to 480VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 1 to 15 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Self-Adjusting
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 1000W (HID)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1000W (HID)
- Light Technology HID
- Description/Special Features Fiber Optical Port for Control, (1) Output
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Includes (2) Lens
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions