Heavy Duty Limit Switch, 240VAC/DC Voltage Rating, 10 Amps, Side Actuator Location
- Item# 4B811
- Mfr. Model# XCKJ10541H7
- Catalog Page# 357
- UNSPSC# 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heavy Duty Limit Switch
- Actuator Style Adjustable Roller Lever
- Actuator Location Side
- Amps 10
- Contact Form 1NO/1NC
- Voltage Rating 240VAC/DC
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 4, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 66
- Movement CW/CCW
- Travel Total Travel 90 Degrees
- Series XCKJ
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Actuator Length 1.57" to 3.35"
- Roller Dia. 0.75"
- Roller Width 0.22"
- Roller Material Thermoplastic
- Body Material Zinc
- Width 1.57"
- Height 3.94"
- Depth 1.73"
- Operating Force 2.21 in.-lb.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
- Limit Switches Catalog
- Detection Guide
- OsiSense Choose The Best Sensing Solution
- OsiSense For Your Hoisting Applications Catalog
- OsiSense For Your Mobile Lift Applications Catalog
- Your OsiSense Guide
- Metal Limit Switch Product Environmental Profile
- XCKJ Fixed Or Plug In Body
- XCKJ XCKP XCKT Instructions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.