3 Phase, Soft Start, 42A Output Current, 240VAC Input Voltage, 240VAC Output Voltage
- Item# 14P980
- Mfr. Model# 863922UEA3BE06A07
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Output Current 42A
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 15
- Inputs/Outputs 3
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 12
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Control Voltage 120VAC
- Frequency 60Hz
- Ramp Time 1 to 60 sec.
- Start Type Torque ramp, Current limit, Booster start-up pulse
- Stop Time Freewheel,Torque decel
- Application Pumps/Fans/Converyors/Compressors
- Protects Circuit Breaker
- Height 31.92"
- Width 11.30"
- Depth 12.65"
- Starting Torque Adjustable
- Communication Port Modbus
- Display 7 Segment
- Standards UL p/UL506, NEMA ICS, NFPA & IEC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 14P979SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Price $4,738.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.