Emergency Cable Pull Switch, 20A Thermal Amperage, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO
- Item # 2FM01
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L1432M
- Catalog Page # 274
- UNSPSC # 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Mounting Style Single End
- AC Contact Rating 20A @ 120 VAC, 12.5A @ 240 VAC, 6.25A @ 480 VAC, 5A @ 600 VAC
- Contact Form 1NC/1NO
- Reset Not Applicable
- Operating Force Not Applicable
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 4, 12, 13
- Indicator None
- Cable Connection Location Right
- Thermal Amperage 20A
- Length 4.95"
- Width 2.31"
- Depth 2.10"
- Switching Ability Single Cable
- DC Contact Rating 5A @ 120 VDC, 1A @ 250 VDC, 0.2A @ 600 VDC
- Min. Current Not Applicable
- Case Material Cast Aluminum
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- IP Rating 67
- For Use With Preventa XPS Safety Relays
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.