Cable Connection Kit,For Use With ATV11, ATV21, ATV61, ATV71, CANopen, TeSys T, Twido, ATV212, ATV61
- Item # 6UKW8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VW3A8106
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cable Connection Kit
- Cable Type RJ45 Adapter and Connectors
- Cable Length (Meters) 3
- Cable Length (Ft.) 9.8
- For Use With ATV11, ATV21, ATV61, ATV71, CANopen, TeSys T, Twido, ATV212, ATV61Q and ATV71Q
- Function To Connect PC To Altistart and Altivar Products
- Application Connect PC To Drive or Soft Starter
- Includes (1) RJ45/SUB-D 9 Adaptor for Connecting ATV 38/58/58F Drives; (1) RJ45/9-way SUB-D Adaptor for Connecting ATV68 Drive; (1) RS232/RS485 Converter with 1 Female SUB-D 9 Connector and (1) RJ45 Connector; (1) Converter with One 4-way Male and (1) RJ45 Connector for ATV11 Drive; (1) 3 M cable with (2) RJ45 Connectors ;(1) RJ45/SUB-D 9 Adaptor for Connecting ATV11 Drive
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.